OurInsaneWorld

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OurInsaneWorld

JCIB APMEH Forum

3 posters

Trenches and their impact

Marissa B

Trenches and their impact Empty Trenches and their impact

Post  Marissa B Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:52 am

Trenches helped the war move to the next level with the technology of fighting. They helped soliders in a way of protecting them from machine guns and the other guns used in the war. Soldiers still died in the trenches, but the death rate would have been higher if there were not any trenches. Citizens within the surroundings of the war, trenches had a bad impact on them. Since countries had to use gases and other defense mechanisms, the citizens' atmosphere was polluted by the mixture of the gases dropped by the countries. Also, they were in danger due to the countries missing the trenches and hitting them. The government was effected by having to supply the countries with more money to have more technology to defeat the trenches.
    Nnenna C.

Trenches and their impact Empty Response to Marissa's Post

Post  Nnenna C. Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:21 am

I agree with Marissa 100%. She had some of the same points I had. I would also include, for the impact of civilians, the way the death of their loved ones, who may have been soldiers, affected them emotionally, physically, and maybe even economically. The person fighting in the war could have been the bread winner of that household. But overall, he response was good.
    Jasmine P
    Jasmine P

Trenches and their impact Empty what marissa said

Post  Jasmine P Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:59 am

I liked all of your points, and you introduced me to some new ideas that i had not thought of, such as the affect on civlians, the introduction of poison gases, and the weight placed on the governments of the involved countries.

Sponsored content

Trenches and their impact Empty Re: Trenches and their impact

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:08 am